background

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ALL WHITE Winners

It's time to announce the winner's of our 'ALL White' Challenge!
Thanks to everyone who participated!
I love this style of card and what fabulous inspiration you all shared!!

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .

#29 IKE 


Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . 
.



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .


Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
(If you don't receive it ... check your SPAM mail.)
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days with your snail mail address and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: akadafney@yahoo.com

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

7 comments:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an alle Gewinner. Es waren wundervolle Werke zu bewundern. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for choosing me in your Top 3 - Congrats to everyone else and thank you for my Badge :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much :) Congratulation to other Person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!! A difficult theme but so much fabulous entries!!Well done to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The winning cards are all amazing. I especially like Janice's addition of pearls. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete