background

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Winners of our NEUTRAL challenge . . .

It's time once again to announce
the winner's!
What fabulous NEUTRAL creations you all
have shared which really made
choosing favorites a difficult decision.
But the team has made their picks so let's see who they've chosen!

 TOP 3

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!
Please grab your well deserved TOP 3 badge from our sidebar!

 The TOP WINNER of the Neutral challenge is:


 CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our  Random.org PRIZE WINNER is:

 

Congratulations Lindsay !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: akadafney@yahoo.com

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) Congratulation to other Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the Top 3!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, well deserved wins! LOVE them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! Thank you for selecting my card as one of the top three, I'm thrilled to be in such amazing company!!!
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    Paper hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete